Everyone’s dream destination, every person’s top priority, every kid’s fantasy world – and wait, you can guess for sure that this place is none other than London. London is the home to some of the best architecture in the world and that very place which is the heartthrob of every person alive despite them living in the UK itself. An amalgamation of thrill, heritage sites, antiquity and, at the same time, glamour, London is a place of its own kind.
It is the first destination in mind of a newly married couple and so they book cheap Delhi to London flights from beforehand for a grand honeymoon. It is the only destination in mind of the grandparents, and it is also the budding destination of every young one. Yes, London is a place which consists of an abundance of spots adored by children. Why not plan out a family tour and make your kids love you more by visiting these places especially?
- The making of Harry Potter – Warner Bros Studio Tour, London: Enthusiasm starts from now onwards by seeing the very name of the famous Harry Potter on this list. The kids’ very first attraction spot is mandatorily this one for this is the place where most of the J. K. Rowling blockbuster, the big shot’s movie’s major episodes were filmed. The kids can literally take their hands on the magic wand and practice Dark Arts, visit Dumbledore’s office, Hogwarts’ dining room, No. 4 Privet Drive, and even walk through the Forbidden Forest. An additional excitement includes riding a broomstick using the green screen technology and drinking Butterbeer. It takes at least an hour to visit every major attraction in this place; so, make sure you plan an entire day for it.
- Legoland, Windsor: Experience the whole world’s famous buildings in the formation of brick miniatures here. The Kingdom of the Pharaohs, the Land of the Vikings, the Ninjago World, and the Miniland – name it and you’ll see it. London’s preeminent buildings are seen produced into miniatures by using Lego bricks. Kids will cherish their rides, the fabulous Lego creations, 4D movies, live shows, and mainly the water fun which is such a glee during the summer months. Download their app to make it even easier to find your way through the place.
- Windsor Castle: Your kids would definitely want to see the royal side of London for which its fame intensifies. More than Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle will quench their thirst for walking through an actual castle. And although the Tower of London is an UNESCO World Heritage site, you’re kids might like Windsor Castle better. It was built almost 900 years ago by William the Conqueror as a wooden fortress, this has been, since that time, a magnificent piece of architecture. The State Apartments, Queen Mary’s intricate doll’s house, George VI’s private apartment, and St. George’ Chapel – all of these will make your child love the place.
- London Eye: Who does not want to be a part of this heavenly ride when visiting London? Kids will feel like they are at the top of the world after the wheel starts moving. The best part about it is its slow speed which will not scare anyone. One can count every second after they reach the peak and get engrossed in the beauty of London. The kids will undoubtedly cling to those 30 minutes of elation forever.
- London Sea Life Aquarium: This place will give the kids an adrenaline rush after they see the deep-sea creatures especially the Gentoo penguins of the Atlantic and Pacific zone, the Tidal Reach of the British, Sharks gliding round a debacle and moving overhead, and the monster catfish prowling through warm rainforest water. They will run to find Nemo and Dory in the tank filled with clownfish and blue tang and find the Ocean Tunnel an eye candy.
Travelling to London is a bit heavy in the pocket. So, a great saving tip, especially for the Delhi people, is to book cheap Delhi to London flight tickets sooner to enjoy harder.