The growth shown by human beings in last two centuries is unprecedented and beyond imagination. For reference, let us take a data of life expectancy into account. The average life of a human being in the year 1835 was below 35 years. 94% human beings were extremely poor and struggled to manage two meals a days for their families. Now if we compare this data today, only 10-15% people are living in poverty and average life span has reached 70 years. More than 80% human beings have the basic education. There is only one thing that has transformed it all, and it is technology.
We are living in the age of information where data eclipses all the physical barriers and keeps evolving with each passing day. There are hundreds of tech companies trying to explore new probabilities and paradigms of technology that are going to shape our future. The innovative ambitions of these tech startups and giant corporates are coming up with new technological gadgets and enhancements every now and then. You can buy many of these latest gadgets online using these Argos discount Codes to avail lowest prices on your purchase.
How will it influence our lives?
At the end of the day, every technology that has ever been made or will ever be made is meant for only one reason that is to elevate the ease of living for human beings. Take any technology for instance, from the medical antibiotics to IT solutions, from huge machineries to small complex electronic devices, everything has only one aim at its heart and it is to simplify the human lives. We use technology for most of the times without even realizing their importance. We need to switch on the lights and fans, get cold water from the fridge, we use television for viewing things far from our sight, we use mobile to connect with anybody at any time, we use vehicles to roam around and what not that the technology as provided us in the last 200 years. Well, it is hard to predict the direction or multitude of the change but one thing is sure and it is that ‘Technology will alter your life’. The argument is ‘how’ rather than ‘when’.
5 New technologies that will alter your life in next two years
While there are many technological innovations that are being done every week, still much of them are not new technologies as whole but mere upgrades of the concurrent technologies. For instance, you cannot say that a touch screen computer is a new technology as a whole because it is just an extension or a upgrade of the touch screen and the computers both of which were already present. New technology is about something that explores new dimensions which have never been witnessed prior to it. So here are 5 new ground breaking technologies that are going to become a part of your life in the coming years.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality – There have been computer and digital screens for a while now and though we have maintained a really high graphic progress, one can still find the lack of realism in the practical experience. Today, the computers have become fast and potent enough to provide the augmented reality or virtual reality experience to the viewers. Many tech giants such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Apple and Samsung have invested a lot on the evolution of this new field of virtual realism. One thing that is perceived by many is that VR or AR technologies are only meant for games and visual media but it is just not true. This technology will open the doors to the third dimension i.e. 3D objects and their manipulations which are going to change the ways we see the digital screens at present. You can already find many AR/VR compatible displays which you can buy using the Currys PC World Voucher Codes and get mind blowing deals on the latest digital devices.
- Smart Assistant – If there is one thing that has really eased the life of every ordinary person, it is the internet. While internet in itself was a big innovation, one cannot ignore the scope or opportunities that Internet provides are unlimited. It is in fact the most creative medium of innovation that can potentially transform the human lifestyle. If you are aware enough, you can already see the unimaginable impact it has on an average person’s life. The innovative gadgets such as Alexa by Amazon or Google’s Home are specifically aiming at using the extravagant canvas of internet and imply it to create a harmonious voice controlled lifestyle. It is being used to give an all-round synchronized experience of everything in the household from the switching on the lights to any relevant information. It is just a perfect home assistant that works on your commands. Many new companies are trying to develop even better models for the same and Apple’s HomePod is certainly one of the most awaited ones of all.
- Artificial Intelligence – It is believed that AI is going to become the most impactful aspect of future technologies and there are a lot of speculations and interpretations already been done on the same. But it is hard to ignore the need of an AI in today’s technology and data driven word. The incredible load of data being compiled on the internet needs a new intervention that could do more than just computing and here the AI is going to be the ground breaker. The best thing about the AI is its practical versatility that makes it applicable and productive in any field of technology. For example, it can be used in photography, artistic creations, practical optimization of techniques, smart control over data and energy, productive usage of machineries and what not. It is basically compatible with all kind of technologies and is destined to make those technologies more efficient and enhanced. You can find many AI inspired tech products already in the market. Use these Student Discount Codes to get the latest tech devices at the best prices.
- Automation – The automation has already started making its mark on many businesses and there a handful tech companies who have developed a true accessibility of the automation technologies. But as the days are passing, more and more new players are jumping into the field of automation and striving hard to put better and widely implacable techniques. There is a strong buzz about a few of the recent tech companies who have supposedly evolved some ground breaking improvements on the implication of Automation. This is expected to benefit not just the businesses or any other productive operations but also a number of different fields where technologies can be tweaked to get better results out of Automation. So don’t be surprised if you find an automated grocery stores, shopping malls or chemist stores where everything would run on an automated technology to provide convenient and faster services to the consumers.
- Clean Energy – One of the best moves that technology has finally focused on is to evolve a more sustainable technology which is aimed to develop clean energy. There have been attempts to develop clean energy models since last two decades but they had not been able to provide an ideal alternative which is as proficient and productive as a substitute to prevalent energy sources. The major chunks of clean energy are attributed to solar energy, wind energy and electrical energy both of which do not exhaust any harmful residues. But the problem was the cost of these energies which have been brought down by up to 99.5% in last two decades and it is now destined to evolve some equally potent alternates for harmful and toxic forms of energies. For instance, Tesla has been working on manufacturing of electric cars with comparable performance to fuel engines. India has done a great advancement by making the converting the airports to self-sustainable solar energy models. It is the time for us to change the way we use energy in order to keep our environment and climate stable as it ought to be.